Reasons to Join FDC Corporate Dental Program
When your organisation becomes a corporate partner of our Corporate Dental Program, every employee from your organisation can enjoy the following benefits:
- Corporate dental rates
- Complimentary dental talks at your organisation's office premises
- Complimentary dental screenings by our clinicians at your office premises
- With 15 clinics strategically located island-wide, we provide a comprehensive range of dental services from basic scaling and polishing to oral surgeries performed by our highly-trained clinicians and dental specialists.
- FDC clinics are Medisave, Pioneer Generation (PG) and Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) accredited.
How Will This Benefit Your Business?
It benefits your business by:
- Encouraging healthy employees, which is linked to business productivity.
- Rewarding your employees for their loyalty and hard work.
- Adding to your offer package when attracting, hiring and retaining employees in your organisation.
- Promoting a family culture at the business by extending the program to include their immediate family members.
Who is Covered?
The Corporate Dental Program covers employees as well as their immediate family members.
How to Make An Appointment
Please call 1800 DENTIST (1800 336 8478) and quote “Corporate Dental Program & Name of organisation”.
Terms & Conditions
• Corporate rates are applicable at FDC Clinics, visit www.fdc.sg for the list of our clinic locations.
• No minimum spending is required to enjoy the corporate rates.
• Prior appointment is required via 1800 DENTIST (1800 336 8478) and is subject to availability. Patient need to quote “Corporate Dental Program & Name of organisation” when making the appointment.
• Staff employee ID or proof of identification to show that the patient is an employee of the company has to be presented during the clinic visit to enjoy the corporate rates.
• The immediate family members of the employee is entitled to the same corporate rates as long as proof of identification of the family member as an employee of the company can be produced for verification.
• The employee is responsible for making payment for his/her dental treatment at FDC Clinics.
• Corporate rates is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or insurance schemes.
• Medisave, CHAS or Pioneer Generation benefits or subsidies is applicable on corporate rates, subject to its terms and conditions.
• FDC management reserves the right to make amendments to the terms and conditions including any price revisions without prior notice.
If you require more information on our Corporate Dental Program, please email email@example.com. We look forward to serving your employees!