PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
Depending on how you use the site, we may request information that may be used to personally identify you, including but not limited to the following:
- Name, gender
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
Certain personal data particularly relating to your personal information and past medical history are required for specific services and if you failed to supply such personal data as requested from each specific service, we may be unable to deliver you with the services in full.
PURPOSE FOR THE COLLECTION AND USAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect or use the personal data for the following purposes:
- To contact you regarding your enquiries.
- Managing the administrative and business operations of our organisation.
- For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you.
- For analytics, tracking and market research purposes to improve our products and services that may be supplied to you.
- For disclosure to a third-party to comply with any law, legal requirement or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place the appropriate electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small data file that identifies the web browser on a particular computer. No personal information is stored in the cookie itself. When you visit our site, a cookie will be sent to your browser and then stored on your computer's hard drive. We use these cookies to help us analyse data about our web traffic aand statistics. If this data is made available, none of the information will be personally identifying information or potentially-personally identifying information. A third-party service provider may help us with the data research and analysis but they are prohibited from using that data for any other purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from making use of the full features of the website.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT, ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA